See the sights of Budapest from the comfortable seat of a unique coach that drives along busy streets before - to the gasps of some of your fellow travelers - plunging into the lapping waters of the River Danube.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Russian, Ukrainian, Danish, Hebrew, Polish, Romanian
Select participants and date
Meet at Széchenyi István Square (formerly Roosevelt Square) 7/8.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Drinks in the vehicle
- Food in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Tours depart 4 times a day from April through October and 3 times a day from November through March
- There is no toilet on the boat. However, there are restaurants around where you can go to use the toilets