Discover Budapest at sunset and as lit up by gorgeous lights while riding a scooter. Learn about local history as you zip around the city with your guide on this spectacular 3-hour evening tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
The office is inside the house courtyard. If you find the house gate closed please ring doorbell #2Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- High-heeled shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You will need:
- Valid driving license
- 50 cc scooter: car ( "B") or moped (AM) license
- 125 cc scooter: motorbike license EU "A1" "A2" or"A" category or international equivalent
- Please note:
- The driver is liable for all damages caused to the scooter at his/her fault up to a maximum of 500 EUR.
- All scooters are insured against property damage that might be inflicted on a third party as a result of an accident involving the scooter.
- Driver must be at least 18 years old or accompanied by an adult
- 50 cc scooters are only for 1 person and you cannot carry additional passengers.