Explore Budapest on a brand new e-bike as you take a shared or private group tour with a local guide. See all the major sights and get a great overview of the city from the comfort of your e-bike.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Please meet at Bike & Relax, in the center of the Jewish district. This is the connection between Madach Ter Square and Gozsdu udvar court. Look for Cafe Hivatal, it is located beside the shop. The shop is just around the corner from Gozsdu udvar Court and Deak ter Square. The nearest metro station is Deak ter Square on the M1, M2, and M3 and trams 47, 48, and 49 as well as Airport bus 100E.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Tour takes approximately 3.5 hours but can vary depending on the conditions on the day
- Tour operator uses only licensed experienced guides
- Helmets are available but are not obligatory
- You will not enter any of the mentioned landmarks during this tour