Enjoy a panoramic sightseeing tour of Budapest on a Danube River cruise, taking in the landmarks and monuments on both shores. Hear about the attractions you pass from a multilingual audio guide and sip your favorite beverage along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 70 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Croatian, Danish, Estonian, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Arabic, Latvian, Lettish, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Thai, Chinese, Czech, Korean, Romanian, Turkish, Swedish
Select participants and date
Dock 7, Jane Haining rakpart, 1052 Budapest Closest tram stop: Petőfi tér (10-minute walk from the Ferenciek tere Metro stop)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to current travel and health issues, Legenda City Cruises will operate on a reduced schedule and without the Margaret Island stop from March 16. The maximum capacity per departure is also reduced to 80 passengers to allow enough room for everyone onboard to be seated separately. Those who booked for any of our cancelled cruises will be notified and can either modify their reservation or will be refunded on request. We appreciate your understanding.