Let a historian guide you on a walk through downtown Pest, the busy and lively center of Budapest. Learn how Pest became the opulent political, financial, and religious center of the newborn Hungarian nation in the second half of the 19th century.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Café Smúz, Kossuth Lajos tér 18, 1055 BudapestOpen in Google Maps ⟶