Let a historian guide you on a walk through downtown Pest, the busy and lively center of Budapest. Learn how Pest became the opulent political, financial, and religious center of the newborn Hungarian nation in the second half of the 19th century.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Café Smúz, Kossuth Lajos tér 18, 1055 BudapestOpen in Google Maps ⟶