Journey through a thousand years of history of the Hungarian kingdom. See ancient ruins, a medieval castle, and stunning Gothic architecture with a knowledgeable German-speaking guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
In front of the Budapest Central Tourist Information Office, Sütö u. 2.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- While the tour is mainly on foot, you will also use public transport to cross the Danube from Pest to the Buda side