Discover the highlights of Budapest in a fun and exciting way riding on a scooter. Marvel at the iconic landmarks and astonishing views and learn about local history on a spectacular 4-hour tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Budapest Scooter Tour's office is located at 1053 Budapest Vámház körút 10. The office is located inside the house courtyard. In case the gate is closed ring doorbell number #2. The office is conveniently located in the city center between Kálvin tér and Fővám tér- Grand Central Market Hall. With public transport, take the Metro 3 (blue line) and get off Kálvin tér. Take the exit Vámház körút and walk 650 feet (200 meters) on the right hand side of the street in the directon of Fővám tér (Grand Central Market Hall, Szabadság híd ( Liberty Bridge "the green bridge"). You can also take the metro 4 (green line) or trams 2, 47, and 49, and get off Fővám tér and walk 330 feet (100 meters) in the direction of Kalvin tér on the left hand side of the street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- High-heeled shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You will need:
- Valid driving license
- 50 cc scooter: car ( "B") or moped (AM) license
- 125 cc scooter: motorbike license EU "A1" "A2" or"A" category or international equivalent
- Please note:
- The driver is liable for all damages caused to the scooter at his/her fault up to a maximum of 500 EUR.
- All scooters are insured against property damage that might be inflicted on a third party as a result of an accident involving the scooter.
- Driver must be at least 18 years old or accompanied by an adult
- 50 cc scooters are only for 1 person and you cannot carry additional passengers.