With a historian as your guide you’ll embark on a 3-hour tour to better understand the Jewish experience in Budapest before WWII. Major sites on the itinerary include the Óbuda Synagogue, Dohány Synagogue, and Budapest’s 2 major Jewish ghettos.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Cafe Synago Kavehaz, previously known as Cafe Zenit, Dohany utca 1/AOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tour guides are professors, doctoral students, historians, journalists, art critics, and published authors.
- Please note that visitors to the Dohány and Kazinczy Synagogues are requested to have their shoulders and knees covered.