Travel back in time and experience for yourself what life was like during the communist era in Budapest. This educational lecture and three-hour tour will provide an amazing personal account of everyday life in the 1960s and up to late ‘80s.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French
- Pickup included
- Your guide will meet you at your accommodation in Budapest. From there, you will make your way to the first stop together. Please inform the local partner where you would like to be picked up.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please dress appropriately to the weather conditions
- Please let the local partner know if you have any special requests. They will be happy to adapt the tour as much as they can
- You will get an interactive, personal presentation, as well as some printed materials, notebooks, pens