Discover the most authentic and unusual Sardinia, with a short archaeological tour. Travel through time from the pre-Nuragic age to the Middle Ages in the town of Bulzi, in the north of the island of Sardinia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Via Celestino Segni, 3 c/o Municipio - Centro Culturale Bul.Ce.i.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Add lunch or dinner at a cost of €15 per person. Please inform us when booking. You can choose between a first course and a hamburger or a compound dish (such as mixed grill, salad, and fries, etc.)
- The displacement from the center of Bulzi to the Church of San Pietro Delle Immagini (about 4 km) will have to be done by own means.
- The reservation is subject to confirmation
- Children from 0 to 6 years old do not pay