Cruise along the Richmond River to explore the natural beauty of Ballina Island on a 2-hour tour. Enjoy some refreshments as your expert guide provides live commentary. Look out for local wildlife, such as dolphins and rare birds.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The vessel will be boarded at Lance Ferris Wharf, 12 Fawcett St, Ballina NSW (directly in front of The Wharf Bar & Restaurant). Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time at the wharf, there will be someone in an 'Out Of The Blue Adventures' uniform to come and greet you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- All Children must be accompanied by an adult
- In case of unsafe weather conditions this activity might be canceled