Depart from Salta on a 3-day guided trip to see the best of the Salta Province. Explore the town of Cachi, walk upon the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Salinas Grandes, and see the Hill of Seven Colors.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pick-up between 07:00 AM and 07:40 AM from the lobby or reception of your hotel in downtown Salta. Only for the excursion to Hornocal, passengers must be at caseros 420 at 06:30 am. This is because the excursion is long and the driver do not want to waste time looking for hotels.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour involves around 2 hours of traveling through low-quality dirt roads and another 2 hours through the highway on the way back. All vehicles are of a high-quality minivan
- There is a maximum number of 22 people per group