Explore the wilderness and waterfront with this combo self-guided tour of Maine’s Acadia and Bar Harbor. Stroll through the Village Green, walk up the Shore Path, and visit Acadia National Park.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 365 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Begin your tour at the Bar Harbor Town Pier.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
- Your own vehicle
- Power bank
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided tour. The app provides an audio tour, map, and route directions
- You only need to book 1 tour per vehicle
- You need a car for this tour
- This tour is valid indefinitely from the moment of booking