Discover the amazing town of Bosa, the prehistoric Sardinia passing through the Nuraghe Santu Antine in Torralba and the famous necropolis of Sant'Andrea Priu on this private tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up
- Private group
Select participants and date
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, back problems or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to availability, please be aware that for groups of more than 8 participants vehicles used in the excursions may be different from the description
- Please be aware that it's not possibile to visit the Malaspina Castle between 16th November and 14th March.