Set sail to 2 outer reef locations on a high-performance catamaran. Snorkel, swim, dive or just relax onboard as you spot turtles, fish, and exotic corals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Reef Fleet Terminal. Check-in is from 7 AM to 7:45 AM for an 8 AM departure. Parking is available across the street and costs approximately AU$11 per day.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- All passengers must complete a QLD medical questionnaire on the boat before departure. Some medical conditions may preclude you from diving. Please contact the supplier for further information
- If you are doing an introductory dive you will be asked to fill out and sign a medical declaration form
- The minimum age for diving is 12 years old with parental consent and completion of a medical questionnaire
- Passengers under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent/guardian over 18 years old
- A moderate level of fitness is required as this is an in-water based activity
- All certified divers must provide proof of certification
- At times it may only be possible to visit 1 destination (e.g. Hastings) due to inclement weather conditions and strong winds. The skipper will decide on the way to the reef and keep everyone informed of the sailing plans
- An AU$10 per person reef levy is due at check-in
- Infant tickets are free and can be booked with the supplier