Experience the Daintree Rainforest the best way. Enjoy a scenic river cruise and learn all about the fascinating tropical ecosystem along the way. Spot animals in their natural habitat; crocodiles, birds, snakes, butterflies, fish, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Printed voucher required
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Have the chance to see the Estuarine Crocodile, the largest of all living reptiles.
- Visit the worlds oldest living rainforest, a registered UNESCO Heritage site and one of the world’s natural wonders
- Learn about the incredible mangrove ecosystem and spot a dazzling array of tropical creatures
- A fully guided wildlife spotting cruise
- Morning or afternoon tea
- Use of all amenities, such as displays, picnic areas and bathrooms, at the Centre
- Transfers. It is recommended to hire a car close to your accommodation
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
• Daintree River Cruise Centre • Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts • You must exchange your voucher at the ticket counter before the tour beginsOpen in Google Maps ⟶