Experience the Great Barrier Reef on a cruise from Cairns and enjoy a buffet lunch. Choose from a variety of options, including snorkeling, diving, or admiring the reef inside a glass-bottom boat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Check-in inside Cairns Marlin Marina. Board at Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal and look for the white boat with "Reef Magic" written in blue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- All diving is subject to the completion of an onboard medical questionnaire. Certain medical conditions, (ie: asthma, epilepsy, high blood pressure) or medications may exclude individuals from diving. Please check when booking
- The minimum age to dive is 12 years with parent/guardian permission required. Certified Divers must produce their certification card
- After diving, intervals of 12-24 hours are recommended prior to flying depending on depths of dives and accrued dive time
- Bring swimmers, towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, camera, cash ($AUD) or credit card (Visa/MasterCard)