Visit Kuranda by traveling on the Kuranda Scenic Railway and returning by the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway. Explore the village located in pristine rainforest and enjoy free time visiting markets, shops and food stalls. Marvel at views from the cableway.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Pickup included
- Your accommodation in Cairns city area, except for the northern beach area such as Palm Cove, Port Douglas, Kewarra Beach, Machans Beach, and Yorkeys Knob.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Cruise ship passengers who arrive at Yorkeys Knob will need to make their own way to the Railway Station, and back to Yorkeys Knob after the tour
- Cruise ship passengers who arrive at Cairns Terminal will need to make their way to Pullman International Hotel to be picked up due to congestion at the Terminal
- Skyrail operation can be affected by weather; the activity provider will do their best to accommodate
- The activity provider has the right to change the itinerary order and time due to limited availability and/or weather