Take to the skies on a 30-minute scenic helicopter flight over the world's largest reef system, the Great Barrier Reef. Soak up the view as you soar over Green Island, Arlington Reef, and Vlasoff.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please provide hotel details for pick up and Drop-off. Hotel pickup and drop off from Port Douglas is not included.
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- Individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage/bag must be advised at the time of booking. The maximum single-seat weight is 130 kg, which includes any carry-on luggage/bags
- For comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130 kg are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of the ticket price – this is payable to the local partner on the day of travel
- The local partner will contact you with the exact flight time once booked. This may be changed to best accommodate your preferences
- A minimum of 2 passengers is required for this tour to go ahead. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Wildlife sightings are not guaranteed