Head to the heart of the Cairo's Islamic quarter for an in-depth half-day tour. Hear the stories behind the great leaders and builders of this enigmatic city, from Salah Ed-Din to Mohamed Ali, as "the city of a thousand minarets" comes alive before you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Pharaohs Hotel. 12 Lotfy Hassouna, St، Dokki, Giza Governorate, Egypt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Child policy: children must be 6 years of age or older.
- This trip is offered on a "join-in" basis. Maximum group size is 12.
- Effective September 1, 2021, travelers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.