Visit Mount Sinai in the morning to enjoy stunning sunlight views at the top of the mountain. Afterward, visit St. Catherine's Monastery down below to browse through old manuscripts and learn about the mountain's religious significance.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Danish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from any address in Cairo.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This trip involves walking for approximately 4.5 hours up and down a mountain with a 750 step climb