Experience the majestic Giza Pyramids and learn about the pharaohs on a tour from Hurghada. Explore Egypt's history and culture at the Egyptian Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 18 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Arabic
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pickup service is available from your accommodation in Hurghada. The long-range pickup service from Safaga, Makadi, Soma Bay, Al Gona, and Sahl Hashish is available to book during the checkout process as an 'add-on'. Please share your nationality, hotel name, address, and room number to facilitate pickup. Wait at the main gate of your Hurghada hotel along the highway, not the reception area.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- A minimum of 2 persons is required to operate the shared tour. The activity may be canceled or rescheduled if the minimum group size is not met
- A breakfast box can be arranged from your hotel and be collected before the pickup service at your hotel
- The long-range pickup service from Safaga, Makadi, Soma Bay, Al Gona, and Sahl Hashish is available to book during the checkout process as an 'add-on'
- According to the Egyptian Ministry of Tourism, from June 1 travelers must purchase entrance tickets directly by paying with a card; no cash is accepted