On this gamified walking tour you will discover unique statues, charming courtyards, and cosy cafes. Each riddle takes you to your next destination and, once solved, unlocks curious stories about the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Go beneath the surface of London’s Camden Town
- Enjoy solving riddles and unlocking local stories, secret recommendations, and the locations of the city’s hidden gems
- Gain an unconventional and authentic view of Camden’s music venues
- A link to the web app game (received via email). The game is played in the browser of your phone. You need a little bit of data, max 2MB. No downloads.
- Meeting point (you will be contacted with all the details)
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Start at Chalk Farm Tube Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided city discovery experience. All you need for your exploration will be written in your email.
- Games are available in English only.
- There are a few rules to the games - and you will be reminded of them before playing, but just so you know: every riddle is made up of (cryptic) directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint or skip a riddle.