Embark on an excursion to discover large marine mammals combined with a fascinating view into the world of local First Nations of Campbell River and the Discovery Islands.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Rain gear
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Routes may vary depending on whale sightings and weather
- Tour departures can be subject to the time change and are weather dependent
- In the event where we cannot operate tours due to poor weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances, you will receive a full refund
- Brand new heated and covered boats with the option of outdoor open seating.
- Toilet facilities available on the vessels