Discover the surprising west coast of La Palma from a kayak. Travel along the coast and see deserted beaches and sea caves.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Kayak along the surreal coastline of La Palma
- Visit secluded beaches and rocky caves
- Learn about the volcanic coast from your guide
Experience the beautiful wild coast of La Palma from a unique perspective on this kayaking tour.
Meet your guide on the beach in El Remo. After a short introduction and safety briefing, you'll have time to get kitted out before taking to the sea on your 4-hour adventure.
Depending on sea conditions, follow the coast along the northern or southern route. On the southern route, explore secluded beaches only accessible by sea. On the northern route, explore several rocky sea caves and relax on Charco Verde beach.
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children under 4 years
- People with back problems
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring