Immerse yourself in La Palma's geology and volcanic history on this guided tour of a volcanic cave and lava field.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, Dutch, French
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
- Take in panoramic views of the lava field
- Learn how a lava field works
- Wander through a volcanic cave
Discover a unique lava tube in La Palma and learn more about the island's volcanic development on this guided tour of the tube and its surroundings.
Be amazed as you walk through this 500-meter-long, 3-meter-wide lava tube, which was formed during an eruption in 1949. In the company of an expert guide, learn more about the volcano's geological formations and their impact on the flora and fauna of the region.
- Entrance fee
- Tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please park in the visitor center parking lot. The meeting point is further down across the road.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes