Experience the beauty of the La Palma coast on this 1.5-hour kayak tour. Visit the famous Cueva Bonita and pass by fishermens' sea caves.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Visit the surreal fisherman's village of Proís de Candelaria
- Kayak along the coast of La Palma
- Enter the breathtaking Cueva Bonita sea cave
- Learn about the area's volcanic geology and history from your guide
Discover the scenic landscapes, secluded caves, and famous volcanic Cueva Bonita on this kayak tour. Meet your guide at Proís de Candelaria, a small cove where the locals have built homes in the numerous sea caves. Learn about the history of the area from your local guide.
After a short introduction and safety briefing, you'll have time to get kitted out before taking to the sea on your 1.5-hour adventure. Follow the coast towards Cueva Bonita, one of the island's main attractions which is only accessible by sea. Avoid the crowded tourist boats and travel through the cave by kayak before heading back to the meeting point.
- Kayak and paddle
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Park your car at the end of the road, then follow the walking path to Porís de Candelaria.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- The Cueva Bonita may not be accessible if sea conditions are rough