Join a unique boat tour around the Nichupté Lagoon. Enjoy a delicious 3-course dinner on board, with an open bar and live saxophone music.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Please go to Marina Aquatours, on the lagoon side of the Boulevard Kukulcan. Boulevard Kukulcán is a 2-way avenue. Most of the hotels are located at the seaside, and on the lagoon side, at Km 6.5 (in front of Playa Tortugas) is Columbus.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- The minimum age for the tour is 14 years old
- The sale and service of alcoholic beverages to minors are restricted