Ride the waves and enjoy the thrill of a powerful modern jet ski. You will experience the open waves throughout this unforgettable experience on the open water in Cancun.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 30 minutes - 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
We are located across the street from the J.W. Marriot hotel in the parking lot of the Fred's House restaurant.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The tour company is open 7 days per week from 10:00AM until 5:30PM
- The price is per machine (2 people max on the ski with a maximum combined weight of 600 pounds)
- You are responsible for any damage caused to the equipment while you are using it
- As long as a parent is present, anyone 16 years of age or older should be fine to drive as long as they have a government-issued ID which includes a birth date
- The minimum age requirement to ride the jet ski is 10 years of age
- There is a docking fee of $15 per person for all water activities in Cancun
- Since you ride on the lagoon, bad weather does not affect this activity (if canceled due to extreme weather you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund)