Experience the adventure of a lifetime by driving a speedboat and snorkeling through the beautiful mangrove canals of the Nichupté Lagoon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet at Marina Jungle Tour Adventure, across the street from JW Marriot Hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- An additional charge of 15 USD per person must be paid on the day of your activity for the marine park fee
- Children between 4 and 17 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- You must be at least 18 years old to drive the speedboat and you must present a valid photo ID
- You need to be able to swim
- MUSA gallery at Punta Nizuc National Park is subject to availability and favorable weather conditions and should be only visited by intermedium and advanced swimmers
- The activity is subject to favorable weather conditions (if it is canceled due to poor weather you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund)