Discover incredible marine life by snorkeling in two different reefs of the National Park of Puerto Morelos, the second largest barrier reef in the world. Discover the underwater world inhabited by beautiful multicolored fish and spectacular reefs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Round transportation is available from most hotels in Cancun and a meeting point in Oh Urban Oasis Hotel in downtown Cancun. Transportation is not available from the Costa Mujeres zone.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Biodegradable insect repellent
- Alcohol and drugs
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Non-biodegradable sunblock use is prohibited
- You must have a reasonable level of fitness and be able to swim on your own