Visit the Mayan sites of Chichen Itzá and Coba on a van trip from Cancún or Playa del Carmen. Swim in the sinkhole of Saamal. Learn about the ancient civilization and their rituals from a guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 - 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Insect repellent
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- The dress code is smart casual
- It is recommended you wear sports shoes, sandals or flip flops
- Bring a camera and pesos in cash for expenses and tips
- You can take the flat 2-kilometer path to the main pyramid at Coba by tricycle (a taxi for 2 with driver) or by bike to turn the experience into something memorable