Snorkel in the waters of Cozumel in a glass bottom boat on this full-day tour with round-trip transfer. See Cozumel’s gorgeous marine life. Enjoy lunch at a traditional restaurant. Afterward, you’ll have ample time to shop and explore the town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- From your hotel lobby in the Hotel Zone or the meeting point at Plaza la Fiesta; please contact the local partner to see if pick-up is available from your hotel.
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please bring enough cash and a credit or debit card to pay for products or services not included in the tour.
- Pick-ups start at 7:00 AM, depending on the location of your hotel or meeting point.
- Your pick-up schedule is sent by email after booking.
- For travelers staying in some hotels in Cancun, the meeting point is Plaza La Fiesta Cancun, in the Hotel Zone. Please reach the local partner by dialing the toll-free number shown on the local partner's home page to know if pickup service is available at your hotel or if you have to go to a meeting point, and also to know the location of said meeting point (make sure to call in advance).
- Please note, you will not be taken back to your hotel if you're staying in a property located past Playa del Carmen (coming from Cancun), in Riviera Maya. Your pickup and drop-off services will not be at the hotel lobby but at the meeting point in Plaza Antigua, on Avenida 10 Sur in Playa del Carmen, almost at the entrance to Playacar.