Embark on a unique experience on board colorful trajineras (gondola-like boats), where a true Mexican fiesta comes alive. Classic live music groups await you, along with the delight of over 20 traditional dishes. Enjoy an open beer and tequila bar.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
You must call our customer service number 24 hours before your visti in order to confirm your assistance and bring your ticket to the box Office of the Park. Xoximilco is located 5 minutes from Cancun´s International Airport and 35 minutes from Playa del Carmen in the Cancun – Chetumal Highway.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You must book prior to your visit in order to guarantee a place by calling the customer service number. Twenty guests per trajinera are allowed
- You must call our customer service number 24 hours before your visit in order to confirm your reservation. Be sure to bring your admission tickets and present them at the Park’s ticket booth
- The minimum age required for Xoximilco is 5 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Open year round Monday through Saturday. The first trajinera departs at 8:30 PM. The duration of the activity is approximately 3 hours