Hike to the Covadonga Lakes on this guided tour in the Picos de Europa National Park. Transfer by van from Oviedo, see the Roman bridge of Cangas de Onís, and enjoy views from Prince's Lookout.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Look for "Naturaller" logo on the van at the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Walk about 3,5km to know the natural space of Covadonga Lakes
- You will climb steps if you want to know the Sanctuary in depth
- You will have free time to eat both on a picnic and in a bar or restaurant