Hike through a winter wonderland in the heart of the Canadian Rockies on snowshoes. You will enjoy an exhilarating 4-hour day trip to an alpine lake in the Canadian Rockies, surrounded by limestone peaks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide at the visitor center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Packed lunch
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- Getting to the trailhead includes driving maintained compact gravel roads covered in snow (winter tires are recommended)
- Please come prepared with a camera, lunch, a thermos of tea, a day pack, warm insulated well-fitting winter boots for hiking in, a toque, a hat, mittens, a scarf, a warm wind jacket, and pants