Experience the glamour of Cannes as you drive along the Promenade de la Croisette and visit the famed Film Festival Palace. See the Old Town in Antibes and its stunning harbor. Take a walk along the cobblestone streets of medieval Saint-Paul-de-Vence.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 - 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Dutch
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up is provided at centrally located hotels in Monaco. Pick-up times: 8:30 or 13:30.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Visit the old town in Antibes, where Picasso lived
- Drive along the Croisette in Cannes and see the famous Film Festival Palace
- Admire the stunning views of the sea from medieval village of Saint-Paul-de-Vence
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan (8-seater)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks (unless otherwise specified)
- Tips (optional)
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- If you require wheelchair access, please leave a comment at the time of booking.
- Baby seats are required for infants. Please request when making your booking.