Experience the best of Mount Cook as you hike and fly on New Zealand's highest glacier on this thrilling excursion.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Czech
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- This tour involves a substantial amount of walking
- Please dress appropriately, with layers, as weather can change quickly in the mountains
- This tour may be canceled after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements or in case of poor weather conditions, in which case you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Strollers can be accommodated
- Children 7 years and below are required to travel in a child safety car seat (available to borrow)