Go at your own pace with this private and customizable sightseeing program. Discover the colorful Bo-kaap neighborhood and the southwesternmost point of Africa - The Cape of Good Hope. Admire the colony of African penguins at Boulders Beach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- In the lobby or at the reception of your hotel in Cape Town.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Selfie sticks
- Feeding animals
- Touching animals
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Selfie sticks and drones won't be allowed at Boulders Beach