Enjoy a full day of sightseeing on a private Cape Peninsula tour. Admire views of the Cape coastline with the mountains on one side and the ocean on the other. See Chapman's Peak and explore Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope as well.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Pickup included
- At your accommodation in Cape Town or the surrounding area. Please wait in the lobby.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- This is a private tour so it will be only you and your group traveling in the vehicle
- There is a minimal amount of walking involved
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes, sunscreen, a hat, and a raincoat
- Please contact the local partner if you would like to start the tour at a different time