Explore the majesty of South Africa on this day tour through the spectacular Cape Peninsula. Enjoy the beauty of Clifton and Camps Bay, gaze at the peaks of the Twelve Apostles, visit a penguin colony, and see the famous wineries of Constantia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German
- Pickup included
- Your accommodation in Cape Town
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please be aware the starting time is indicative and depends on your accommodation. The exact time will be communicated the day prior to the excursion
- The boat trip to Seal Island and entry to the Boulders Beach Penguin Colony are available for additional fee, paid on location