Explore the fresh movements of the Atlantic ocean, encounter the active marine life, and possibly catch a glimpse of some local dolphins, whales, seals, penguins, and sunfish. With mountains as a backdrop, experience a unique perspective in Cape Town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Supplier Office, Granger Bay Boulevard, V&A Waterfront.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- What to bring: change of clothing for after the tour, wind breaker in case the weather cools down (if you have, otherwise the supplier can provide), sandals (if you have), sun protection, sunglasses, water bottle (available to purchase at the office), and GoPro or camera/phone if you wish to film on the water.