Snorkel at one of the biggest seal colonies on the Atlantic seaboard. Get up close to these playful mammals and learn about their habits and environment. Search for other marine life including whales, sunfish, penguins, and dolphins.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Minimum age of 10 years old
- Participants must be in good physical health
- Maximum of 8 and a minimum of 2 passengers for the tour
- Solo travellers will be joining a tour with other clients
- Tour times may be altered due to weather restrictions