Explore the 3 top wine regions of Paarl, Franschhoek and Stellenbosch with 3 wine tastings, a chocolate pairing and cheese. Enjoy free time in Franschhoek and a guided walk in historic Stellenbosch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Look for the branded Cape Explorer bus stop and/or a red Cape Explorer bus near the pickup locations. Each pickup location has a unique pickup time (please be ready for pickup a few minutes early): Camps Bay: Meet at the bus stop opposite the Bay Hotel, Victoria Road, at 8:25 AM. Sea Point 1: Meet at the bus stop on the corner of Queens Road and Alexander Road at 8:35 AM. Sea Point 2: Meet at the bus stop on St. Johns Road and Beach Road at 8:40 AM. Sea Point 3: Meet at the bus stop opposite The Winchester Boutique Hotel at 8:42 AM. Green Point: Meet at the bus stop near the lighthouse at 8:46 AM. V&A Waterfront: Meet At the City Sightseeing Tour Office located outside the 2 Oceans Aquarium at 9:00 AM. CBD: Meet at the City Sightseeing Downtown Tour Office located at 81 Long Street at 8:30 AM.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- As part of ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, all vehicles are thoroughly disinfected every day and hand sanitizer is provided at numerous locations
- Please be at the clearly marked bus stop 10 minutes prior to departure
- The tour does not include lunch
- Tickets are only valid on the stipulated day of booking