Marvel at the Cape Peninsula on a full-day guided tour to the Cape Point Nature Reserve. See where the Atlantic meets the Indian Ocean and stop for tea and cake on the way back.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pick-up is available at centrally located Cape Town hotels.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour in English is operated daily. Dual-language German/English tours are available every day except Saturday
- Pickup is available from central Cape Town hotels (no Sea Point, Green Point, V&A Waterfront, and Camps Bay)
- If you have selected the option for South African residents, you will need to show your residency card or national ID
- Minimum 2 adults are required for the tour