Experience the wonder of nature with a qualified mountain guide on a half-day up Table Mountain or Lion's Head. Learn about the culture of Cape Town and marvel at the flora and fauna of its natural surroundings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up possible from your accommodation in Cape Town or the southern suburbs.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- These hikes are suitable for anyone from 8 to 80 years old with a reasonable level of fitness
- Lion's Head is a separate peak which is located next to Table Mountain
- If the cableway is not running due to weather or maintenance, your guide will walk you down again, which adds about 2 hours and we charge an additional R300 per person, which can be paid to your guide in cash.