Visit the Bo Kaap, take a cable car up Table Mountain and enjoy scenic Chapman's Peak Drive. Stop at the Boulders Penguin Colony and Cape Point (fees not included).
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup at accommodation in and around Cape Town is provided. Please wait at your hotel lobby/concierge desk.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Credit card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please be aware that in high season, queues to Table Mountain can be long. In this instance, you will go to Cape Point first and visit Table Mountain on the way back.
- This is a shared transportation tour that will include people staying at other hotels
- Visitors to the Cape of Good Hope/Cape Point need to be vigilant about the baboons. Do not get too close to them as they are wild animals.
- Dress comfortably and bring a jacket
- Pickup is available for guests staying within a 8 km radius. Guests staying outside of this area can be picked up at the meeting point from 8:30 AM to 8:40 AM at the Sile Hotel, Silo Square, V&A Waterfront