Reconnect with nature on a strenuous but rewarding half-day hike to the top of Table Mountain. Hike along one of the most popular paths in the Platteklip Gorge and get stunning views of Cape Town and its surroundings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your accommodation within the Cape Town City Bowl/CBD area or immediate surrounds.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- The entire activity lasts 4 hours, but the hike is between 2 to 3 hours, depending on the level of fitness of participants. It is a strenuous but rewarding hike
- If the Table Mountain Cableway is not running, due to bad weather or maintenance, there will be an extra charge of R250 per person for the guide to hike down with you