Experience Capri in the best way possible on a boat trip around the entire coast of the island. Benefit from a flexible schedule and arrival at the Blue Grotto before the long lines form, where you are free to enter and explore at your own pace.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Instant confirmation
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cruise the entire coast of Capri by boat
- Benefit from frequent non-stop departures
- Marvel at the scenery as you pass icons such as the Arco Naturale and Tiberius's Leap
- Stop at the Blue Grotto and, if it's open, take an optional visit to the sea cave
- Boat tour of Capri
- Entrance fee to the Blue Grotto (€15)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Laser Capri ticket office at Pier 23, Capri Harbor Marina Grande, CapriOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If the Blue Grotto is closed due to sea conditions, the duration of the tour will be 1 hour. This is because 1 hour would be spent waiting in line for entrance to the grotto.
- Please keep your voucher until the end of the tour as it also functions as a receipt.
- If the Blue Grotto is closed due to adverse weather conditions, the tour operator is not liable to refund transport costs.
- When the Blue Grotto is open, the stop will be 2 hours. When the sea cave is closed, only 1 hour will be spent here.
- Should the waiting time for entrance to the Blue Grotto exceed 45 minutes, the crew reserves the right to return to the port. In this case the passenger has the right to reuse the tickets to the Blue Grotto on a future departure.