Travel along the coast of Capri on a guided paddle board tour and take in the rocky scenery. Discover beaches that aren't accessible to motor boats and explore the Little Blue Cave and Green Cave.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Directions from the port of Capri: Take the bus or the funicular up to the center of Capri. Once in the center, you will have to reach Marina Piccola on foot or by bus. When you see "La Piazzetta" restaurant, go down the stairs that will take you to the beach keeping to the right until you find yourself in front of the "Le Sirene" beach club. Turn left and you will find the shop on the left side of the beach: "Capri Hydro"Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- In the event of adverse weather conditions, the tour could be subject to variations or be canceled and refunded.